Ardis Acne Cleanser combines the skin and pore cleansing power of salicylic acid, with some of nature’s most powerful and effective skin cleansers and moisturizers.
It is well known that the redness associated with acne is directly correlated to the amount of bacteria in our pores. Bacteria found in our pores has been one of the major reasons why antibiotics are prescribed so often by dermatologists for acne. There are many side effects and concerns attributed to the use of antibiotics long term, which is why we created the Ardis Acne System. It was designed and formulated to be the most powerful acne solution in the world, without using any antibiotics.
The Ardis Acne Cleanser contains Lavender Essential Oil. Lavender has proven antimicrobial activity. If you want to help clear your pores faster and reduce the redness of your skin associated with your acne lesions, Ardis Acne Cleanser is the key.
Aloe Vera has massive anti-inflammatory properties when it comes to your skin. It has been used for thousands of years to help soothe and heal many skin issues.
Lavender Oil has many proven benefits. Helps to reduce acne breakouts and redness. Soothing relief for Eczema and dry skin and has antioxidants that help reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Lemongrass Oil kills acne causing bacteria.
Tea Tree Oil recognized around the world to be one of the most powerful healing plant oils on earth. Fights acne while speeding up the healing process. Kills several types of common bacteria and viruses.
Salicylic Acid naturally found in foods like almonds, apples, cherries, cucumbers, grapes, peppers, tomatoes, coffee and tea. Salicylates and Salicylic Acid have proven anti-inflammatory benefits. Shown to be one of the most powerful skin cleansers effective in cleaning pores and treating acne.
- The Ardis Acne Cleanser is for any teen or adult who struggles with acne-prone skin, mild to moderate acne, adult acne and/or hormonal breakouts.
- Treats mild to moderate acne including everything from the periodic, hormonally triggered blemishes that affect many adult women to the all-too-common pimples, whiteheads and blackheads.
- The Ardis Acne Cleanser contains the acne medication Salicylic Acid at 1% concentration.
- The essential oils that are combined with the Active Ingredients in our Ardis Acne Cleanse reduce the redness side effect that is possible from using the active ingredients.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your skin after 30 days of using the Ardis Acne Cleanser, please contact us for a full refund.